As a Java Enterprise Architect you will:
- provide Java EE technical leadership in architecting, designing, implementing and managing large scale, complex mission-critical applications requiring high performance and availability using some of the best established Open Source products like JBoss Application Server, Tomcat, Hibernate, JBoss ESB, ActiveMQ, Apache Camel, Apache ServiceMix, Spring, Hyperic etc.
- work as a Java Enterprise Architect responsible for pre-assessments, architectural designs, reviews, T&O's and migration projects
- participate in development projects within your future focus area: Web Development, Java EE Architectures or ESB/SOA
- supervise training and work with qualified support questions
- identify and implement best practices across projects organization
- continuously develop your skill set and evaluate architectures, technologies, platforms and open source products/frameworks.
Who you are
You are a dedicated Java EE developer with extensive experience in most areas of Java/Java EE. Your ambitions are to become an architect but you do not want to stop coding. You believe Open Source is a better way of doing things, and see the beauty of Agile development methods.
What we offer
- you will work together with some of the most talented Java EE developers in an organization committed to the Open Source ideals
- informal and team-oriented environment with strong customer focus
- comprehensive training and certification
- interesting and challenging assignments
- opportunity to participate in various community projects
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Java EE
- Strong experience with a number of open source frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JBPM, Axis, Drools, Quartz, ActiveMQ, etc
- Good understanding of SOA, MoMs and Web Services
- Good writing, technical documentation and verbal communication skills in English as well as in Swedish, Norwegian or Danish
The placement for this position is Oslo.
Does this sound interesting?